Friday, September 23, 2005 @7:01 PM

It just occured to me what disease I might possibly have. Alzheimer's Disease. I have been getting mild pains in my head of late, and my memory seems to be getting worse. Yesterday, I took my scrunchie out from my room in the morning, with every intention of placing it in my bag, but leaving it on the study table and forgetting about it. I was also supposed to bring along my spectacle cloth, but while there was this nagging thought that told me I'd forgotten to bring something, I did not know what it was till I reached school. And I always lose my hairclips because I don't know where I put them. And today, for a moment, I forgot what my Sec 4 class was called.

"A mental death will come before a physical one"

Stage 1: Early in the illness, Alzheimer's patients tend to have less energy and spontaneity, though often no one notices anything unusual. They exhibit minor memory loss and mood swings, and are slow to learn and react. After a while they start to shy away from anything new and prefer the familiar. Memory loss begins to affect job performance. The patient is confused, gets lost easily, and exercises poor judgment. - from: http://www.ahaf.org/alzdis/about/adsymp.htm

Today while playing basketball I felt really tired even though we were only playing half-court and for not more than an hour. Minor memory loss: check (see aforementioned). And for yesterday and today, I woke up on the wrong side of bed again! I thought it'd be gone by today, but apparently my evil-ness persisted for today. I felt bold and evil. One of the symptoms is also language difficulties, and I can't articulate myself properly nowadays. I keep tripping over my words.

Oh no. I really don't want to become like SYJ in A Moment to Remember.

Got Econs test back today. Very upset, only got 12/20. T___T Stupid Zhiying is a geek lah. Wahaha. She always mocks me for looking like a nerd, with my backpack and the way I behave, but in reality I'm actually super cool, while she's the real geek in disguise behind her Eminem-loving, rap-worshipping facade. Wakakaka.

Discussed with 05A5A hottays (only applies to the girls) where to go after Promos. Tentative plans are to shop, eat then go clubbing/pubbing. But I seriously don't think I want to go clubbing/pubbing. At some point in time I will want to experience it, but not now I guess. My parents wouldn't like for me to go, and I don't want to lie to them about my whereabouts.

Okay, shall blog later if I can remember what I wanted to talk about. Bro wants to use the computer. Handah.

& about

Melissa

the river runs and the river hides out to the ocean and under the sky i promise you the answer will come hold on to patience and watch for the sign everything in its time

& archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
July 2008

& links

belinda
eileen
emily@j
fukie
karenchingoo@lj
yizhen
cheehui
huiwen
siping
elaine
zhiying
lee shyuan
sockos

& tagboard


& credits

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: +
image: +