Friday, September 09, 2005 @6:23 PM
Annyong~!
Apparently my pathetic attempts at dieting, were just that. Pathetic attempts. Because I was reading 8days, and the way those celebs diet is super scary. Did you know Carina Lau only eats 2 mouthfuls of rice a year?! Is that even humanly possible! Probably an exaggeration, but it can't be very far from the truth. And for some of the celebs, if they put on a kg or two, they start getting "edgy". Me? I've put on three kg since May or so, and honestly, I couldn't care less. Haha. I will however, try not to snack. Gah. Apparently Fiona Xie does not really watch what she eats, and doesn't diet. She doesn't even weigh herself. And hello, she has still managed to maintained that toned, pert physique of hers.
Life ain't fair, no siree.
The Converse sale was pretty alright. The white jersey shorts only came in 2XL, and nothing less. I had to buy red. Shucks. There were PINK ones for sale, a whole rack of them, actually. How absolutely disgusting. Whoever wears pink jersey shorts?! (No offense to anyone who does actually wear them)
Er... the bill came up to more than $50, so we were entitled to shoot hoops, and if you got two balls and above in, you could get a prize or something. Sounds easy yeah? But there's this net thing above the hoop, so your ball has to go in an almost straight line if you want it to get in. With a flaming face and pounding heart, I went to try it out. Needless to say, all my balls bounced right off the top of the net. It was horribly embarrassing. Once, it even landed on top of the net. I can only hope nobody I know was watching or seriously, I can just die now.
Oh, today's Yusho's birthday, just remembered! Happy birthday! :)
Caught Villa Wellness on telly yesterday. Quite a nice show actually. But somehow, all I can remember of it is Jon Jonsson appearing at the villa... then taking off his white tee shirt... those rippling muscles... entering the jacuzzi....
Teehee. Just kidding. But he is EFFING EFFING hot. Oh man. He has this rosiness on his golden, sun-kissed, bronzed skin, and his burnished-gold hair is sexily windswept, and his lips are so kissable!!!
I hope I don't sound like some sex-starved bimbo. Lol.
As I was saying, VW is a nice show! Quite motivational? And as always, its fun to see them bitch about each other.
Must remember to watch PRIDE on Channel U. Looks like quite a good show.
Fighting is so passive. How are we ever going to progress?!