Saturday, September 24, 2005 @10:16 PM

And I miss you more than you will ever know.

Your silent smile, your teasing whispers, your low, masculine voice.

Remember how you said we'd be together, forever, for an eternity? I never thought you'd break your promise... that was a promise that I held sacred and true to my heart.
When you broke your promise and left, my heart broke along with you.

Why did you have to leave just like that? After all that you fought for... after all that we fought for... when everything was resolved... you had to leave.

Are you laughing at me now? Are you just a star amongst the millions that encrust the night sky?

I can never smile again. Not without you by my side. Not without your book to constantly hit my head everytime I say something stupid. Not without your Chippendale dance. Not without your hearty laughter.

Everywhere I go, your memory haunts me. The warmth of your skin stains my fingertips eternally. I feel your soft butterfly kiss upon my lips, and I hear your beautiful voice resonate in my head.

But your face is slowly fading from my memory. I'm scared, so very scared. I try to grab at the fragments... but they are forever just out of my grasp, elusive and taunting.

I don't want to forget you. But I am afraid, that one day, I'll wake up and you will not be in my thoughts anymore. Yet this pain kills me a little everyday. I cannot let go...

I never thought you'd leave me alone. Once in a lifetime, you will find the love Heaven created for you. I found mine, in you. But I lost you to Heaven just like that.

Nightmares... the scream of the bullet, the crimson red blood spilling everywhere...

Your beautiful face contorted with pain, deathly pale.

I will live, with my sheets forever soaked in tears. Tears that I have cried for you. Tears that you can never see.

You never even said goodbye...

Our love everlasting, fades away...


//This sucks big-time, I know. Heard the song "Tears" and just thought I'd try to write something sad but its really awkward, ain't it?

Joel once said that I seem to want a great love tragedy that will shake my world upside down. It might sound morbid, but I don't know. His question just threw me a little off-balance. I replied that I didn't want a tragedy, but I did want a love that would shake my world upside down.

To have that kind of love, that is immortalized in two persons' hearts and a love that does not grow cold and turn to dust in a tomb...

& about

Melissa

the river runs and the river hides out to the ocean and under the sky i promise you the answer will come hold on to patience and watch for the sign everything in its time

& archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
July 2008

& links

belinda
eileen
emily@j
fukie
karenchingoo@lj
yizhen
cheehui
huiwen
siping
elaine
zhiying
lee shyuan
sockos

& tagboard


& credits

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: +
image: +