Saturday, September 24, 2005 @9:26 PM

I am really quite certain I have Alzheimer's Disease. I'm gonna die!!

Went to Mac at Bishan interchange today to study with Zhiying & Mark. Mark was there earlier with Conrad & Gracia, and their canoeing teacher-in-charge. Mac was damn noisy. I don't think I will study there again. They have birthday parties there every Saturday, I reckon. I was not exactly productive, nor was I exactly unproductive.

Mark is hilarious. Wahaha. Zhiying loves Molecule now! Wakakakaka.

Aye, I've got tons of stuff I want to buy! Saw a pair of pretty sandals today at J8! And the best thing is, it's on sale! *Cue flashing neon light* I'll either buy it tomorrow or on Monday I guess. I want to buy earrings as well... and a pair of sneakers. Aiyah blah, blah, blah. The list will go on forever.

Quite excited about the auditions. I hope BBGT will want to take part! I've already thought of the songs we could use for the dance, and some of the steps. I was thinking of asking Elaine's bestest friend- Jaren, if he wants to take part & help come up with steps, cos I found out he dances too! Like, not in the gay way I know it sounds. He took part in Danceworks- the Open Category. I reckon he must be quite good!

I better stop eating so much since trainings have stopped for now. I can already feel my stamina being flushed down the toilet bowl into nothingness. Argh!!

Lots of things to do after Promos.

-Shop!
-Trainings
-Basketball camp
-Testimonial match
-Alumni matches
-Makeup lectures
-Holiday homework
-Start on J2 work
-Audition for performances
-Open House interhouse match


Ah. To think my life in Secondary school was so slow-paced. I'm not quite used to having a CCA that occupies about half my time? Or possibly more than that. But it is a pleasurable occupation, except for the 3 rounds.

Trying to think of what I shall do tomorrow. Annyong!

& about

Melissa

the river runs and the river hides out to the ocean and under the sky i promise you the answer will come hold on to patience and watch for the sign everything in its time

& archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
July 2008

& links

belinda
eileen
emily@j
fukie
karenchingoo@lj
yizhen
cheehui
huiwen
siping
elaine
zhiying
lee shyuan
sockos

& tagboard


& credits

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: +
image: +