Saturday, September 17, 2005 @11:33 PM
Photolog! :) These are pictures from yesterday!

Some of 05a5a girls with Bob at the back!

From left: Sweez, Marky, Weijian & Bob! Hella funny pic.

Part of a5a hottays!

Now I'm in the pic

I love this pic. From left: Zhiying, myself, Nadz, Emily, Ellis & Emmalyn

Mark, my love & myself! (Just kidding about the "my love" part. Hahaha)

Emmalyn, Zhiying & myself in NY's toilet!

Presenting our History play on Animal Farm!

Me as Old Major talking to the rest of the "animals"

The dance segment on Bye Bye Bye. For some reason, the class kept laughing during this scene.

Dah as Snowball!

Adeline, our wonderful narrator and pianist!

Emma as Boxer, the strong cart-horse! She made those ears herself, haha!

Me as Squealer, reciting a poem in praise of Napoleon (Zhiying).
/The History play was a success! Although during my solo singing segment, I went off-tune when I had to hit the high tone and dissolved in uncontrollable laughter, and we couldn't exactly remember our lines and had to read from our scripts and make up rubbish lines impromptu. Haha. Mr. Kellett liked it alot though! He said we were creative & impressive! I'd love to do something like that again!/

*Photo of the day!(*winks at Zhi) Myself, Zhiying and Wenyong. We were studying at Bishan Mac today. Wenyong likes to pout eh? Haha.