Sunday, October 16, 2005 @1:41 PM

A photolog! Pictures taken on 11 October. Not all of them are here, though. I've yet to ask Dah to send me the other photos, and I've got some other photos I uploaded onto my other computer. So those will have to come another time.

Meanwhile, enjoy!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My birthday cake that Zhiying got Wenyong & TK to surprise me with. When I saw the two of them I grabbed my left side of my shirt (totally like Halu) and gasped. Hahaha.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pretending to blow out my candles, cos my Black Horse (a.k.a Eileen) complained I blew them out before she could snap a photo of me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me & Zhiying, at the bus-stop opposite her house, waiting for 156.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Zhiying, myself and Siping in the toilet at Cineleisure! She was there to go K-Box. ^^

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Emma, Zhiying and myself, in Takashimaya's toilet. Erk, we've got a penchant for toilets!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
05A5A hottays! Taken at the fountain outside HMV in Heeren. From left (second row): Dahniela, myself, Emma, Zhiying, Linghui. From left (front row): Emily, Eileen & Jamie (ah)!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Emma, Zhiying, Emily and myself.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
With the guys now! The guy at the back is Vincent, the one in front is Swee Wei, and next to me, is Marky!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From left: Jamie, Eileen, Jamie's "girlfriend" Dah, Zhiying and myself!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From left: Linghui, Emily and Emma!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
At Marche: Emily's lamb chop

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This should be the guys' food. I still remember how Mark stuffed Rosti into his mouth like he hadn't eaten in years.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Group shot! I'm the one taking the photo, so I'm not inside.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Another group shot.

That's all I have for that night, for now. More to come another time!

Hmm, some neoprints with the Famous Five! Hahaha.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From top left: Me, Chingy, Dari. Bottom left: Belinda, Felicia

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Double trouble! Love this one! Myself, Belinda.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Absolutely adore black & white photos. From left: Felicia, myself, Bel, Chingy & Dari!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I look monstrous.. but this shot's nice!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A simple one.. because we didn't have time to decorate it! Aha.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This was done at Felicia's house, for Chingy's birthday present.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Belinda looks hella retarded. Wahaha.

Yep, that's about it!

& about

Melissa

the river runs and the river hides out to the ocean and under the sky i promise you the answer will come hold on to patience and watch for the sign everything in its time

& archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
July 2008

& links

belinda
eileen
emily@j
fukie
karenchingoo@lj
yizhen
cheehui
huiwen
siping
elaine
zhiying
lee shyuan
sockos

& tagboard


& credits

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: +
image: +