Tuesday, October 04, 2005 @6:41 PM

Six more days to my bUrfdAeEee.

Hohoho, just felt like typing that abnormal-looking word.

I don't know what to say about Econs. I'm just very upset about the ten mark question, in which I will most probably get only one pathetic mark. Why didn't I think more??? *Screeches*

I spent one freaking hour writing two and a half pages for a FIFTEEN mark question, complete with labelled diagrams, and spent half an hour on a TWENTY FIVE mark question, and only wrote about two pages. Ridiculous. RIDDIKULUS!!!

I will most probably get a borderline fail, unless God decides that I am actually very deserving of a pass, or that he thinks such an exquisitely beautiful creature like me, who brings such exquisite felicity to the world, should not fail. Blah, what the heck am I talking about?

Joel asked me if I wanted to revise Lit tomorrow with him, and he asked me to sms him before going offline. Oie, I don't have your number! Hahaha.

Mark is seriously hilarious.

once im done, im done. for good says:
sloman, the mere mention of him..

PRIDE. says:
gets you all passionate & fired up about econs?

once im done, im done. for good says:
irks me


and...

once im done, im done. for good says:
your bday's coming leh?

once im done, im done. for good says:
when ar? 10.10?

PRIDE. says:
...
PRIDE. says:
do you want to die at my hands

once im done, im done. for good says:
i forgot. oh 14/10?

PRIDE. says:
thats it

PRIDE. says:
our friendship ends here


Hahaha. Mark keeps insisting the guys will make my birthday "celebration" on the 11th a memorable NIGHT, which sounds sick in my opinion. Lol.

Waaah my head hurts. It sucks not sleeping enough for the past few days, I don't know how people survive. Damnit.

& about

Melissa

the river runs and the river hides out to the ocean and under the sky i promise you the answer will come hold on to patience and watch for the sign everything in its time

& archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
July 2008

& links

belinda
eileen
emily@j
fukie
karenchingoo@lj
yizhen
cheehui
huiwen
siping
elaine
zhiying
lee shyuan
sockos

& tagboard


& credits

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: +
image: +