Thursday, October 13, 2005 @11:04 PM

Argh, my head is spinning for some reason. Felt dizzy after taking a shower. Aish, I hope I don't have a brain tumor or anything, lol.

My day today, is the ideal day I'd like to have everyday. Woke up early, and went to school to play some ball with Emma, Emily & Joanne. The court was wet, and it was drizzling slightly, so it was rather difficult to enjoy the game. Sat down for awhile, gossiped, watched the dragonboat people train, and gushed at how cute some of them are.

Came home after that. I bought Campbell canned soup for lunch. I spent like twenty minutes trying to figure out how the can-opener works. -_- I felt like a super bimbo then. You know, those air-heads who are so stupid they don't even know how to plug hair-dryers in? Hahaha. Finally figured out how it worked, and cooked my soup. While cooking halfway, my stomach suddenly went crazy, and I had to lao sai or poo all on the floor! I dropped everything I was doing and dashed to the toilet and my poo came out. It was all watery and really disgusting. T___T Why like that, waaah!! Okay, shan't go into further details. I just wanted to put that down, because I have no idea why I suddenly had to lao sai. Weird.

Watched Miahnada, Saranghanda (I'm Sorry, I Love You) after that, starring So Ji Sup and Im Soo Jung. Oh my goodness, SJS is so hot! His body is almost perfect (IMO)! He's tall and lanky, yet lean and muscled. And his acting is really good. His eyes can be so deadened, yet the next minute, it can well up with tears, and the pain will rent your heart in two, and the next minute, it can be smiling and full of mirth. Magical. And Im Soo Jung is so cute!! She's just like an innocent little girl. The drama is super addictive! Going to watch more of it later. Muahaha.

Went for dinner with Yizhen, Elaine, Huiwen, Chee Hui, AiLing & Xinyang after that. Met them at Marina Bay. Ah, it was really fun, despite us being such a small group. The prawn-cooking was particularly memorable. One of the prawns jumped out of the container, and fell to its death, onto the floor. We were all shrieking as girls do. Haha. Stupid prawns. Kept giving me and Huiwen heart attacks. Everytime they twitched, we'd shriek and push our chairs far, far away from the table. Wahaha. Went to the arcade after that. Lol, haven't been there is ages! We played Daytona (Elaine
's really good at that), then some shooting game, then table soccer (!!) and the soft-toy game! Which is totally a cheat-your-$$ game. But addictive! Haha.

Wanted to go and look at stars after that, but the sky was cloudy, and anyway, there's school tomorrow.

Alrighty, gonna watch my MISA now! Annyong!

& about

Melissa

the river runs and the river hides out to the ocean and under the sky i promise you the answer will come hold on to patience and watch for the sign everything in its time

& archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
July 2008

& links

belinda
eileen
emily@j
fukie
karenchingoo@lj
yizhen
cheehui
huiwen
siping
elaine
zhiying
lee shyuan
sockos

& tagboard


& credits

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: +
image: +