Monday, October 17, 2005 @9:23 PM
Ugh, I'm dying!! Got a lump on the lower lid of my left eye, and my eyes are bloodshot as a result of wearing my lenses for a whole day, and not having enough rest the night before. My ass is itching non-stop, and my right hand is sprained, because I kept slamming my hand against the ball during training today. (Accidentally lah)
T____T
Well, got back most of my results today. Actually, all, save for Ms. Victor's side for Literature. Here goes:
General Paper:Essay: 33/50
Compre: 24.5/40
Mathematics: 25/100 (I'm quite pleased, lol. So loserish of me.)
EconomicsMCQ: 21/30
DRQ: 17/30
Essay: 17.5/50
History: 51/100 (Very disappointed)
LiteraturePoetry PC: 32/50
Persuasion: 17.5/25
-
Yup, that's about it. I've yet to get back my Prose PC & Measure for Measure, but I'm banking on a B for Literature. Hopefully I'll be able to take 'S' paper for it. So my grades are as follow, excluding Literature: DEF
Yes, it's super ugly, but I can promote, and I'm hoping I'll be able to get a D for Econs overall, and a C for History. I was expecting a B for History, so my marks came as a bit of a shocker. Well, I'm quite alright with Maths, but I'll definitely need to work harder for it. I'm thinking of what subject to drop now. It's either History or Econs. There's less stuff to study for Econs, but the essay is difficult to write.
Oh well, I'll ponder about that some other time. Training today was pretty alright, Jiaolian was quite lenient with us. Played three on three! Super fun, but I was burnt out.
BBGT: Jiayou! All of us will be able to promote, and go on to J2 together, alright! Love all you girls, let's start organizing our study camps! :)
Only 9 people came for training today. Zhiying, Wenting and AiLing are sick. Get well soon sweeties!
It's my dongseng's birthday tomorrow. Wonder if I should go school, since it's only till 12.40pm... Feel like going out for a bit to shop for his present, sit in Starbucks and read King Lear (my Lit text) or write my sosul... SLEEP!! Strange, I never liked sleeping as a hobby (it's a stupid one to have, IMO), because I think it's not a very good use of time when you can be doing something else like reading or eating, haha. But now, I don't mind sleeping instead of going online or watching telly.
Okay, I'll end here for now. To go or not to go!! Aish.
Handa!