Sunday, October 16, 2005 @2:26 PM
Aish. I want to continue with the final two discs of MISA, yet I am afraid to, because I don't want to cry my ass off again. Sigh. Mu-hyuk ah, Mu-hyuk. Why do you have to die? It's going to take my days to recover from this drama. Yes, I have withdrawal symptoms everytime I watch a drama, be it happy or sad. Haha.
Why can't schools here in SG have ggangpae?? As in, the cool type. Like SSH in The Guy was Muhshesuh, or KSW in My Tutor Friend?? All we have are stupid wannabe Ah-Bengs who spew Hokkien vulgarities like that's the only thing they can speak. Or cool jocks like Halu. T___T Man, I want to study in Korea/Japan or even USA!!
Looking for some nice fics to read on Soompi... nothing good so far. I want something with good English and an expansive vocabulary, for a change. TMOIM was good.
I want to:Go ice-skating
Take neoprints with my Famous Five
Go out with my Famous Five
Eat really good bibimbap
Write really good sosul
Go Sentosa
Babysit
Teach kids
Fall in love forever
Watch chick flicks and eat popcorn
Watch Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire
Develop Prom photos
Dance & go Kbox
Act in a play
Eat a hotdog with lots of ketchup & mustard
Visit The Face Shop
Get A level passes for Econs, History & LitArgh bored, bored, bored!!!
I feel like eating again, and I just ate ice-cream! Save me.