Tuesday, October 18, 2005 @12:02 PM

Aye, had a great time with Chingy today. Wahaha. Had lunch at BK, then walked around TM. I had the hotdog and there was the thing to squeeze the different sauces out of the bottles! I want that machine!! Hahaha. Bought a box of Chocolate Chip and Pecan cookies for my bro's birthday, as well as a huge packet of Macademia and Chocolate Chip cookies for myself and my family. So I am officially broke!! I spent like $17 at Famous Amos. T___T

My dongseng is sooo cute! He cried cos he thought I forgot about his birthday. Well, I know it's today, but it kinda slipped my mind this morning. It was only after my Umma wished him, that I remembered it was his birthday. Then he was very upset, cos he said that even his primary school friend remembered it was his birthday today, and how come I didn't remember it. Awww. He was super happy when I gave him the box of cookies. Lol.

Anyway, its so good being able to see Chingy again. It's great to see her do all her stupid actions, and we had some nice heart to heart chats as well. And we were laughing our heads off on the bus, because I realised something very quirky about *****. I think she and her boyfriend are a match made in Heaven. ^^ Haha, that stupid Chingy told me Bel was working in LV, and I was like ???!!! In the end, she's working at Singtel. Lol. I wonder where LV came from.

As to Dari, Felicia & Belinda: We've gotta go out SOON girls!! Hopefully all five of us can make it for dinner this Friday. Tampines Mall is getting kinda boring though. Girls, let's go ice-skating and town together yeeees! :D

Muahaha, I've got so many ideas for several stories. Hopefully I can finish them all.

Zying's still sick. Get well soon, love!

Very bored, feel like playing Neopets. Hahaha.

& about

Melissa

the river runs and the river hides out to the ocean and under the sky i promise you the answer will come hold on to patience and watch for the sign everything in its time

& archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
July 2008

& links

belinda
eileen
emily@j
fukie
karenchingoo@lj
yizhen
cheehui
huiwen
siping
elaine
zhiying
lee shyuan
sockos

& tagboard


& credits

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: +
image: +