Friday, November 11, 2005 @11:32 AM

In awhile more, I'll be off for the basketball chalet! Quite excited. ^^

Lost my purse yesterday. My EZ-Link card and about twenty bucks were inside. Sigh. My EZ-Link card had no money though. Sigh. Going to make a new card later.

Anyway, the friendly with NUS yesterday was quite alright. We drew with them, 37-all. It was quite a good experience, but I was kinda disappointed in myself, cos I fumbled with simple catches. Never mind, practice makes perfect! The NUS players were all rather tall and big-sized. I enjoy defending them, cos when you defend them, their bodies are unmovable, because they are so solid, so I can take a rest by almost sitting on them. Lol, I don't know if I'm making sense. I think my defense yesterday was alright. But I kept defending man-to-man, instead of playing zone defense. Hmm, must remember.

Ooof. Might be going to Sentosa next week with the girls. Yipeee. ^^ Better start on my holiday homework tomorrow.

Yesterday's OP was alright. The skit went smoothly, thank goodness. Q&A wise, I think my group did really well, compared to the other two groups present. The teacher in charge of PW wanted us to do a second presentation again in the afternoon, because she wanted to film it. Unfortunately, we kept laughing during the skit. We thought she'd allow us to do a retake for the film, but apparently, she didn't intend to. And I felt so stupid presenting to the camera and no one else.

I love Dae Chang-geum! Ahhh. The best thing is, it had a whopping 70 episodes!! Muahaha. More chances to see Ji Jin Hee! He's coming to Singapore on the 3rd of December! But I'm not going to see him at the airport like the other time I did with Lee Byung Hun, because number one, I only like him with a mustache & a beard, and I know he probably won't be having either, and number two, I didn't even know of him before DCG, and number three, I still feel waves of embarrassment everytime I recall screaming "Ahjusshi!" at LBH, and climbing up the barrier to get a better look at him. =__= Hahaha. I will only do that for LBH, SSH or KSW. Or Bi. Or So Ji Sup. No one else. And maybe Christopher Lee. Ahaha.

Alright, I better go shower now. Annyong~!

& about

Melissa

the river runs and the river hides out to the ocean and under the sky i promise you the answer will come hold on to patience and watch for the sign everything in its time

& archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
July 2008

& links

belinda
eileen
emily@j
fukie
karenchingoo@lj
yizhen
cheehui
huiwen
siping
elaine
zhiying
lee shyuan
sockos

& tagboard


& credits

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: +
image: +