Friday, November 18, 2005 @4:28 AM

I'm so bored right now. Just finished watching DJG... this episode isn't very exciting. I want to see more of JG+MJH!!

My banner for my fanfiction is done! All that's left is my poster!! I hope Lolita can get it done!! Here's the banner:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Christine made me a matching avatar. I love it! If you observe closely enough, you can see Im Soojung & So Ji Sup's face behind the words.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pretty stuff, huh! Lalala. I need to do Econs homework for tomorrow. But the sight of the two long articles I have to read makes me feel like snuggling under my covers and sleeping, till its time to go for training. :(

Harry Potter's out! But I'll probably be watching it next week, since theatres won't have any good seats left after all the bookings. Can't wait! Class chalet's next week too. Yay! ^^

Mmm, my babysitting charge's arriving tomorrow. Kinda excited, but I hope she won't be a brat or anything.

What's your one ultimate goal in life?

I've always thought about this, and my answer has always been the same. It's never changed, which makes me wonder if there's something wrong with me. My ultimate goal in life is to find a man that I will fall in love with, forever. Our love will be fulfilling and unselfish. We'll meet because we were destined to do so, and when I meet him for the first time, my heart will race, all on its own. It will not be governed by my brain. Love is when you learn how to use your heart, and not your brain. My heart will race of its own accord, not because my brain is registering nervousness or excitement, and thus, inducing my heart to beat faster. That's love.

I think my sister once asked me if I believed in love at first sight. I told her no. To my extreme astonishment, I found out that she believes in love at first sight. And this coming from my 19 year old sister, who's practical to a fault, took up accounting because of the monetary prospects, only ever cried over Stairway to Heaven & A Moment to Remember, and nothing else. I'm the one with the fairytale world I've built up for myself, not her. So when she said she believed in love at first sight, you can understand my confusion. She then said that, some people were just meant to be together. And she gave me the example of Colin Raye's "One Boy, One Girl." Interesting indeed.

I don't have any strong career goals. I'm okay with anything I do, as long as I enjoy my job and it earns me enough money to support me and my parents. I could be a teacher, or a events co-ordinator, or a journalist... Whatever. But when it comes to love, I have such high expectations of it. My motto? The best, and nothing else. I'd rather find a person I truly love, than settle for someone substandard, because he has money or something. If that's the case, I'd rather continue to search. I'd rather be alone.

Mr. Jeow once asked me this question: Would I marry a char kway teow seller who is poor, but whom I love, or a rich businessman whom I have platonic feelings for. I told him I'd marry the charkwayteow man. And I still would. Money can be earned, but the love that my charkwayteow seller & I share, is something that cannot be built up with the rich businessman. Is this impractical? Perhaps, but this IS love we're talking about. Love never was practical.

Okay, enough of my musings. I'm going to make my sister cook noodles for me now. ^__^ Annyong!

& about

Melissa

the river runs and the river hides out to the ocean and under the sky i promise you the answer will come hold on to patience and watch for the sign everything in its time

& archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
July 2008

& links

belinda
eileen
emily@j
fukie
karenchingoo@lj
yizhen
cheehui
huiwen
siping
elaine
zhiying
lee shyuan
sockos

& tagboard


& credits

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: +
image: +