Thursday, November 24, 2005 @9:28 AM

I'm the strangest person, sometimes. When morning rolls around, I forget past emnities (sp?) and I am at peace again. I never took anger management courses, and trust me, my temper in the past was horrid. But as I grow older, I find myself growing smarter (not academics-wise though, T__T), less violent, more calm. And for that, I am thankful.

"Let he who be without sin, cast the first stone."---- A quote I heard from the Bible, or something like that. This is so true. And I confess myself a little disappointed, but largely amused. Amused at humans' fraility, their insensitivity, their notion of "I can do it to you, but you cannot do it to me."

Just a little reflection on my part. I like to enter deep-thinking mode at times, puahaha.

Harry Potter yesterday was alright. I was neither disappointed nor wow-ed. The best actor was Ralph Fiennes, then Daniel Radcliffe, and perhaps Rupert Grinth after him. My sister is a huge fan of RF, after watching him act in Red Dragon. I must say, he is good. But I thought Voldemort could've been a tad calmer. He reminds me of Dumbledore's character. Always steady, always solemn. Never in a rush for anything. So the fact that the Voldemort in the story shouted & yelled a little, disturbs me somewhat. Emma Watson was the absolute worst. I felt like SMACKING her throughout the whole show. Even without knowing the character of Hermione Granger, one can actually tell that HG isn't supposed to be over-reacting, crying at the least thing, and talking as if she needs a whole load of oxygen. Annoying as hell. And her hair... Let's just say Hermione's current "bushy" hair looks shinier and prettier than mine. -_-" Rupert Grinth ain't as funny anymore. And neither are the boys acting as Fred & George. And the girl playing Cho Chang looked as if she wanted to cry when she rejected Harry. Gaah! What is it with the girls in Harry Potter the movie and crying?

Daniel Radcliffe did a wonderful job. His acting has improved loads, and he's really much more comfortable now. He's one of the few people who managed to save the movie, together with the special effects. Dumbledore was alright. I think the director was trying to portray DD as an unorthodox, but kindly Headmaster. I don't think DD was as bad as the others said him to be, but I definitely prefer the old DD. Cedric Diggory reminds me of Austin from Project Runway. Lol. Viktor Krum was hot!

Overall.. it was okay. But I hope Peter Jackson can do Order of the Phoenix & Half-blood Prince. He HAS to do HPB.

Okay, that's all for today folks!

& about

Melissa

the river runs and the river hides out to the ocean and under the sky i promise you the answer will come hold on to patience and watch for the sign everything in its time

& archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
July 2008

& links

belinda
eileen
emily@j
fukie
karenchingoo@lj
yizhen
cheehui
huiwen
siping
elaine
zhiying
lee shyuan
sockos

& tagboard


& credits

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: +
image: +