Saturday, November 19, 2005 @5:20 AM

I'm so absolutely stupid. I dragged myself out of bed this morning, at 6.30am, after a meagre 5 or 6 hours of sleep, and went to school in a daze, thinking Math lecture started at 8am. Met Chee Hui on the way, who informed me that she was having Chemistry lecture at 8am. Realized I came to school a whole hour earlier. Gah! Sat at the benches outside LT 4. No one I knew was there, so I took out my Econs notes and started reading. I was half asleep lah. The sun was very nice at first, so it felt very comfortable. Then it got too hot. Blah.

Training started at 6pm, and ended around 9pm. O___O Was supposed to have dinner out, but I lost my appetite. I reached home around 10.30pm. Showered, then watched the rest of DJG, before collapsing onto my bed. Training yesterday was pretty fun. Ms. Tang trained us. We had this obstacle thingy, where our Lingyun seniors formed three or fours rows of two defenders each. Three of us at a time, had to break past the defense to score at the opposite side. We were given five minutes. I like that sorta thing. ^^

I need to come up with a study timetable. If not, I'll never get any studying or my holiday homework done. Trainings have increased to three times a week. On top of that, we've got our basketball camp, alumni stuff to organize, and stuff to make for the CCA bazaar in 2006. And on top of that, I have to start revising, or start learning, actually, J1 Math topics. Since I got an F for my Promos, I have to take a sub-paper on the first Saturday of next year. I must pass it!! Then there's that History assignment, Literature reading thing, the Oliver Twist movie we have to watch and Economics project to do.

I'm really looking forward to the end of the A levels. I've got a feeling I won't be able to even breathe when 2006 starts. Trainings for A division, studying... That's going to be my 2006 life. Ahhh. Melissa hwaiting!

After A levels, I'm going to work my ass off to earn money for my trip to Korea in 2007 with Karen chingoo. ^___^ Yesterday, I was fantasizing about what we were going to do there. Shopping's a must. I want to sit in those food tents, drink soju and eat those side dishes. Okay, maybe scrap the soju. I doubt I can handle it. I cannot wait! *Jumps around*

Watching Harry Potter next week, probably! Can't wait for class chalet, but it'll be more of a bonding session for us girls. I don't think the guys are staying over.

Alrighty. Going to sleep now. Annyong!

& about

Melissa

the river runs and the river hides out to the ocean and under the sky i promise you the answer will come hold on to patience and watch for the sign everything in its time

& archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
July 2008

& links

belinda
eileen
emily@j
fukie
karenchingoo@lj
yizhen
cheehui
huiwen
siping
elaine
zhiying
lee shyuan
sockos

& tagboard


& credits

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: +
image: +