Tuesday, December 27, 2005 @6:11 PM
Finally starting on my homework. Wow, how early, right? School starts next Tuesday, and here I am, still taking my own sweet time with homework. Well, its better to start then never. Haha. History's giving me a headache. Mr. Kellet's notes don't seem to have anything concrete about the year 1871. I think I'll go to the National Library this Thursday and sit my ass down in the Reference section.
Watched two movies today; Constantine and Mean Girls. Okay, Mean Girls was a repeat, but its really quite addictive. (I didn't just say that, puahaha.) Constantine was good. Keanu Reeves is so utterly hot. ~_^
Listening to Jay Chou's "Hei Se Mao Yi" right now. Just realised that this is the song Elaine keeps singing, and which Huiwen is in love with. And I always thought it was a Lin JunJie song. Hahaha. It's pretty nice.
Class chalet tonight, but I've got an eye infection again. Hope it doesn't swell up. So I can't make it for the chalet tonight. Maybe I'll pop down tomorrow, after training.
My right butt is falling asleep from sitting so long. Gaah. I'm off to take a break. Annyong!