Saturday, December 10, 2005 @10:24 PM
Listening to Minwoo's "Girlfriend" now. I like the chorus. Last, First Kiss is pretty good too. My favourite is still "Bump" though! The MV is efn hot! :D
"There is no individual glory in a team."The friendlies against HCI and Cedar yesterday were pretty alright. It made me realise just how bad my stamina was. And how you can feel exhausted just ten minutes into the game. Really need to build up my stamina and physical strength for defense. Went to eat prata (yes, yes, fattening I know) after that with Elaine, Angie, Zying and Jazz. After which, Zying and I headed to my house. Had dinner, watched Bring It On, which I never fail to get bored of, then watched DJG for awhile before heading to my room to talk a little, then we fell asleep. It must've been a boring sleepover, but I think we were too tired to last the whole night anyway.
Training this Monday, followed by a two-day break, before training camp starts on Thursday, and ends on Saturday night. I'm actually looking forward to it! Haha. Gotta try and finish up some more work by Thursday. I haven't touched Maths, dangit. It's time to don the battle gear and fight this war! =__=
Aish, I don't know what else to type. I can't blog anything intellectual since my brain has turned to mush from reading too many fanfics and playing too much Zuma.