Thursday, January 12, 2006 @7:58 PM
Have you ever felt like you were gonna burst? Not out of frustration or anger, but just this inexplicable feeling of over-containment. You just wanna let loose and scream, jump, dance, laugh wildly and with abandonment. I've been feeling this a lot lately. Like while listening to songs on my MP3, I just want to jump up right there in the bus and sing loudly and shake my ass all over the place. I think I'm going crazy, haha.
The weather's been crazy these few days. It just rains and rains and rains. I really hate it. I mean, its fine and good when I want to sleep, but when we have basketball trainings and the damn rain just keeps on falling, it gets really annoying. And during breaks, you can't really do anything. You can't go to the courts and watch people play ball because there's nothing to watch, you can't go to the library and read cos its too cold. Gaah. Hope it doesn't rain tomorrow!
Shall try to finish my story by tonight. Haven't done any homework since I got back. Been reading Nora Roberts, which really is quite gay, because her stories aren't really that good. But Ty, who's the male lead, sounds hot. But then again, all the characters in romance novels are the same. Tall, tanned, rakish, hair a bit too long for conventional standards, piercing eyes, abs of steel, totally sexy... So it gets a bit boring after awhile.
Okay, shall go continue writing. Annyong~!