Thursday, February 23, 2006 @9:53 PM

Haha, that popular song by Ashlee Simpson. She honestly cannot sing! But her songs are all pretty catchy. Mmm.

I can't seem to find anything to blog about nowadays.

Anyway, we had a friendly against YJC yesterday. I got to play and I think I performed better than during the SRJC match. Sometimes I feel like giving up and just not trying anymore to get into the team, because as Emmalyn and Zhiying have said, even if one gets into the team, one might not get to play. And I realise that it would be virtually impossible to get into the team if school team J1s come in after first 3 months. But... I don't want to give up just like that, without a fight. So even if I don't get into the team during the selections, at least I'll know I tried my best and put in my everything. And that I'd have improved, and no regrets.

A couple of us played the "Concentration" game during CT today. Dahniela, Karen and myself had to do forfeits cos we screwed up three times. Dah had to gallop, like in Kim SamSoon, while Karen had to pretend she was the God of Fortune, and I had to do a Swan Lake-esque performance. It was hilarious! Haven't done anything so stupid since secondary school. Sigh. Those were the days.

I feel as if I've got to do something to change my life. I'm falling into a cycle of monotone.

& about

Melissa

the river runs and the river hides out to the ocean and under the sky i promise you the answer will come hold on to patience and watch for the sign everything in its time

& archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
July 2008

& links

belinda
eileen
emily@j
fukie
karenchingoo@lj
yizhen
cheehui
huiwen
siping
elaine
zhiying
lee shyuan
sockos

& tagboard


& credits

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: +
image: +