Wednesday, March 01, 2006 @10:21 PM
That's what I am. Got a C6 for Chinese... I know I was just praying to pass at first, but when you hear everyone around you getting As and Bs, it just kind of makes you feel stupid. And I merely passed my Oral... I was so disappointed that I cried, but not the bawling type, just the silent sobbing. Which was quite bad anyway. My classmates are cute though. Packs of tissue came flying in, but I only used 1 piece. I guess on the bright side, I don't need to retake it, and this is definitely spurring me on to work harder for the A's. Especially when I see all those people going up on stage to shake the principal's hand because they got 3 and 4 distinctions. Hm!
Went to the Chinese sinseh at SR Central today. I think the people there cheated me of my money. Because it isn't my ankle that's giving me problems, but somewhere along the side of my calf. But she went to wrap the medicinal paste around my ankle... and I can feel pain on the side of my calf still. Aigoo.
Today Emmalyn and I met her coach in Mac, and he treated us to ice-cream! I was so embarrassed I didn't know what to do! Because I don't even know him on a personal basis, and he bought ice-cream for us. Very nice of him!
Realised that someone shares the same affections as me for Jungle Boy. Puahaha.
I just realised that the guy who got 8 distinctions got a distinction for GP too. Wow. He must really be a super genius.
Getting late. I'll be off now. Annyong~