Monday, March 20, 2006 @1:57 PM
Am due to start studying in a few minutes or so. History's tomorrow! Frightful.
Today's GP was alright... I did the question, "The poor deserves to be poor. How true is this in the global arena?" I don't know if I did it correctly... but I hope I can pass with a decent grade. It's time to start reading more newspapers and intellectual magazines. I couldn't really understand what the second passage of the comprehension was talking about. I have a feeling my English is deteriorating. Or it has already deteriorated.
I can't wait for Friday night! According to Zhiying, we're going out and be "misfits". Which is fine by me. Hahaha. Yay, we can finally eat, shop, walk and talk in peace, and not worry about the pile of notes to be studied at home. At least not for Friday night!
I want to walk and walk, discover some unknown, magical forest. Dance amid the carpet of fallen leaves, breathe in the scent of the plethora of wild flowers. The sunshine will be my spotlight, a twig my microphone, the forest floor my stage, and the birds, trees, sky, animals my audience. And I shall sing and dance without inhibition.
Someday all my dreams shall come true.
In the meantime, spread the love.
(Part of Jason Mraz's The Remedy)
I won't worry my life away.
I won't worry my life away.
When I fall in love I take my time
There's no need to hurry when I'm making up my mind
You can turn off the sun but I'm still gonna shine and I'll tell you why
Because
The remedy is the experience. It is a dangerous liaison
I say the comedy is that its serious. Which is a strange enough new play on words
I say the tragedy is how you're gonna spend the rest of your nights with the light on
So shine the light on all of your friends, because it all amounts to nothing in the end.
I won't worry my life away.
I won't worry my life away.
I won't and I won't and I won't (:
Good luck for the BLOC (apparently that's the way its spelt, as Emma's VJC friend said. VJ & NYJC indeed got difference hor) tests, everyone!