Sunday, April 16, 2006 @9:38 PM

The past two days have been disgusting. Because I've done nothing remotely productive. I can't even sleep properly when I'm trying to nap. Don't ask me why. I just realised that I haven't studied for the SEA History quiz tomorrow, haven't studied for the SEA lecture test on Wednesday, haven't started on my Economics MCQ package (I'm about what, forty-five questions behind?), haven't started on my Literature King Lear assignment which is due this Friday, haven't completed my Public Finance tutorial, which Ms. Jeeva says we should try and complete over the past weekend...

And people are already talking about revising J1 work. I can't even complete my homework on time and study for tests!! Goodness me. To top all my problems off, the P hasn't come in I-don't-know-how-long. Pimples are plaguing my face, my stupid eye circles aren't lightening... Now I'm ugly and academically inadequate, not to mention possibly barren too (seeing as how the P hasn't come in months!!).

Alright. Enough of the negativities! Tomorrow is going to be a new day and a new week!

Aiyah, whatever. Not like it makes any difference, hahaha.

& about

Melissa

the river runs and the river hides out to the ocean and under the sky i promise you the answer will come hold on to patience and watch for the sign everything in its time

& archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
July 2008

& links

belinda
eileen
emily@j
fukie
karenchingoo@lj
yizhen
cheehui
huiwen
siping
elaine
zhiying
lee shyuan
sockos

& tagboard


& credits

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: +
image: +