Saturday, April 29, 2006 @12:41 AM

I wish that I was at the beach now. A clean, untouched beach, with the salty tang of the ocean in my nose and on my tongue, the wind in my hair. Alone, just me and the waves for my music, and the stars above.

Or a beach with sweet, sexy jazz music, a balmy breeze, and I'll be dancing on the warm, moist sand, with a cocktail in my hand. I'll have a flower in my hair and pure, happy laughter on my lips.

I'm so sad these few days, and I don't know why. And its worse when I keep laughing for no good reason in school. Sometimes I feel like searching for some secret button and pushing it, then I shall not laugh again till I press that button.

Am I the only one who misses the four of you so badly? Life is strange without the presence of you guys. The easy jibes, the mad laughter, the hysterics.

Can I just have one day filled with simple beauty? With no pain, none of these petty emotions.

Somehow, I feel as if JB might be the only one who can comfort me.

& about

Melissa

the river runs and the river hides out to the ocean and under the sky i promise you the answer will come hold on to patience and watch for the sign everything in its time

& archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
July 2008

& links

belinda
eileen
emily@j
fukie
karenchingoo@lj
yizhen
cheehui
huiwen
siping
elaine
zhiying
lee shyuan
sockos

& tagboard


& credits

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: +
image: +