Saturday, May 20, 2006 @10:40 PM

I hope you're doing fine out there without me
'Cause I'm not doing so good without you
The things I thought you'd never know about me
Were the things I guess you always understood
So how could I have been so blind for all these years
I guess I only see the truth through all this fear of living without you

And everything I have in this world
And all that I'll ever be
It could all fall down around me
Just as long as I have you right here by me

I can't take another day without you
'Cause, baby, I could never make it on my own
I've been waiting so long just to hold you
And to be back in your arms where I belong
I'm sorry I can't always find the words to say
But everything I've ever known gets swept away
Inside of your love

And everything I have in this world
All that I'll ever be
It could all fall down around me
Just as long as I have you right here by me

As the days roll on I see
Time is standing still for me
When you're not here
I’m sorry I can't always find the words to say
Everything I've ever known gets swept away
Inside of your love

And everything I have in this world
And all that i'll ever be
It could all fall down around me
Just as long as I have you right here by me


Love this song by 3 Doors Down.

I want to make people cry. Not by bullying them or releasing pigs to chase after them (hahaha) lah. But by writing some really tragic story. I never got to finish Snowflakes or Encore. I don't even know if I intend to pick up those two stories where I left them, even though I promised the Soompi people I wouldn't abandon the two fics. I miss writing a lot. And I don't mean GP essays. I mean stories. Where you can describe humans, the sky, the smell, that special moment in time with specific details and pinpoint accuracy. Or try to, at least. Using single words made up of meaningless alphabets, and then wielding your pen like a magic wand, you tie those words together with your ability to write and you create a lovely story. I love playing with those words and piecing them together and see what I get.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EMMALYN!!!
"i lub euzzz!"

Went to attend TJC's dance concert yesterday, in support of Felicia. She has become so so hot! Hey Fel! I just want to tell you that all of us were really blown away by your performance yesterday night. It was awesome and you've improved so much! I'm not as emo as Bel, but I know why she was so emotional. You've blossomed so much! From that lunatic girl who could dance to BoA and fall down, then get up again pretending nothing happened, to such a hottie! Continue to improve, improve and improve! <3

Sometimes it gets quite hard to keep up the pretence (or is it pretense?) but it's just what I have to do. For better or for worse, I don't know. I've just always been like that. And yes, it gets awfully torturous sometimes and I hate feeling that way, but I can't really change that. Because I chose to be this way. Soon it will die off, I know it will.

Darianne says I'm very dramatic when writing on this blog. I think so too, hahaha.

I guess that's all for tonight. I resolve to be less frivolous.

& about

Melissa

the river runs and the river hides out to the ocean and under the sky i promise you the answer will come hold on to patience and watch for the sign everything in its time

& archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
July 2008

& links

belinda
eileen
emily@j
fukie
karenchingoo@lj
yizhen
cheehui
huiwen
siping
elaine
zhiying
lee shyuan
sockos

& tagboard


& credits

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: +
image: +