Sunday, May 07, 2006 @8:51 PM

Waiting for a Pride and Prejudice vid to load on Youtube. It's created by a fan, to the song Breathing by Lifehouse. I love Matthew Macfadyen!! His eyes are absolutely beautiful. They're this mystical greyish-blue, and they're sort of soft. I love soft, puppy-dog eyes. The Weezer frontman has such eyes too, just that the irises are brown/black.

Heading to the gym soon. I wish I could just skip it, but I haven't exercised properly since Thursday, and I had quite a bit of mudpie today, so I need to go and run!

Was at the shophouses in Bugis today, doing filming for Pre-U Sem. It was quite fun, and I think Yishin makes a really good "Ah Seng". Puahaha. Went for lunch at Yoshinoya after that, and picked up a Fox catalogue there. Their clothes are pretty neat; love their tanks and jeans. Studied with Emma at Coffeebean after that. It's quite a pleasant environment to study in, and I love the music they play there.

Okay, going to watch the video now. Gotta hit the gym soon, if not it'll be so late by the time I finish running. Annyong!

& about

Melissa

the river runs and the river hides out to the ocean and under the sky i promise you the answer will come hold on to patience and watch for the sign everything in its time

& archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
July 2008

& links

belinda
eileen
emily@j
fukie
karenchingoo@lj
yizhen
cheehui
huiwen
siping
elaine
zhiying
lee shyuan
sockos

& tagboard


& credits

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: +
image: +