Wednesday, May 24, 2006 @9:16 PM
Argh, why did I have to find out about Devil Beside You so close to mid-terms?? Grrr now when I go online, the first thing I'll do is hit Youtube and click on some episode, wait for it to load, try and watch a little, then get annoyed and frustrated when the thing refuses to continue loading. And then go to sleep dreaming of Jiang Meng grinning at me.
I know I'm a freak, but I really can't help myself.
Most of a5a went to the zoo today! Quite fun, but I realise that the zoo can get boring when you go there too many times, cos the animals are all the same. I got to touch a kangaroo though! From today's outing, I realise how much I love a5a. Sucha wonderful bunch of people. Laughter is a guarantee when you're around the likes of the girls.
I need a haircut badly. Firstly, my hair is so darn thick it reminds me of the vines Tarzan uses to swing around. Secondly, although my hair is very thick, my hairline is beginning to recede. My fringe is so thin now, I can't do a quiff no more. I think I should stop laughing at Mark and my dad.
Midyears are coming so soon. Less than thirty days left! I really need to get my focus back, the one I had studying for blocs. It's so weird, when there was training I definitely had better time management.
I'm still waiting to fall sick lah. I've been sneezing since I don't know when. I hardly ever sneeze, unless I'm falling sick. But the fever doesn't seem to be coming. But I'm always so tired. Hmm. And my face is rotting; pimples are sprouting like nobody's business. Argh!
I always feel like blogging but when I actually get to the "Create" page, I don't know what to type anymore.
Everytime I enter the library, my head will automatically gravitate towards the computer terminals or the sofas. But I don't see him anymore. Wherefore art thou?
Okay lah I think I should go sleep now.