Teehee. Zac Efron is so cute!! I love his style, reminds me a little of Michael Jackson, just a teeny bit. He's got some talent man.
And Vanessa Anne Hudgens is absolutely gorgeous. She does resemble Eva Longoria somewhat, but she's more beautiful, if that's the word. Her eyes can just melt your heart when she smiles. Woohoo!
Man, the singing parts are the best!!! The two of them have awesome chemistry, and hearing their voices soar so unrestrictedly and powerfully is quite inspiring in its own way.
And the basketball rap/dance/song was cool too. Muahahaha.
After repeatedly watching Teddy Geiger's music vid, I've concluded he has a face with an acquired taste. (It rhymes!) Pretty hot! His eyes aren't exactly blue, I realised. They're more of aquamarine, and are absolutely captivating. And whoever who came up with the plot behind his MV must be one hell of a storywriter. And somehow, the MV version sounds much better than the mp3 version. Seems edgier.
Am done with Econs, but I gotta do revision and such. So disinclined to touch it, but I gotta. For you (my grades) I will.
Was surfing the online VS store just now with Zying. No, not to buy lingerie. Hahaha. Their summer frocks are absolutely divine. But the best thing are their PJs!! All of them are so cute!
Up ahead, two of my favourite music scenes from High School Musical!
Their voices are all original, by the way. They auditioned for their parts in the movie.
BOTH OF THEM ARE HOT, NO?
Heeheehee.
& about
Melissa
the river runs and the river hides
out to the ocean and under the sky
i promise you the answer will come
hold on to patience and watch for the sign
everything in its time