Wednesday, June 14, 2006 @5:59 PM

Listening to "Ai Mei" by Yang Cheng Lin. Very nice! And it never fails to bring back memories of Devil Beside You. Sigh. Jiaaaang Meng!! I want to watch Love Contract after midterms! Muahaha.

Watched the Brazil vs. Croatia match this morning. The way the two teams play is so different from the other teams I've seen so far. Croatia put up a really good fight. The two teams really brought out the difference between the good and the mediocre. Anyway, I should probably let you know that I watch soccer matches partly because of the players. Muahaha. Presenting some of my favourite players! (Or at least the ones I think are hot.)


-Michael Owen, whom I've admired since Sec 1. He was the sole reason why I supported Liverpool back then. Now that he's crossed over to Real Madrid, I couldn't care less about LPFC. Haha. But I like their motto though- "You'll Never Walk Alone". And because of Owen, my favourite number is 10. Also because it corresponds with my birthdate lah. Did you know he scored a World Cup goal for England at the age of 18?! I'm 18 too, but I don't see myself doing anything even close to his achievement. Sheesh. But I think his golden years are over. He didn't perform in the last match I saw with England, against Paraguay.


Frenchmen are hot. Just look at Zidane. Balding men never looked so good! Okay, actually I don't really know anything about him and I haven't seen him play. I just think he's very handsome, a little bit like Richard Gere, but throw in the HOT factor. But he's supposed to be the best midfielder in the world.


Would you look at that? Zidane's jersey number is ten too!


The first time I saw Ronaldinho, I thought he really resembled a horse. I was observing his face during the match against Croatia, and I realised his eyes are a bit cow-like, all big and soft. He's really very cute. Very calm and always smiles in amusement after his shots fail. I think he has some sort of strategy thing with Roberto Carlos (who is super fast, but not on my list of favourites 'cos he's too short and reminds me of Mini Me). And NUMBER TEN TOO!! WOOHOO!


KAKA! The man who scored the winning goal for Brazil against Croatia in the 44th minute, and it was quite a nice one too. He's awfully good-looking, although this picture doesn't do him justice.

And I've always disliked Beckham because he was so showy and was more of a celebrity than an athlete. But I realised that he's really quite a good teamplayer and his free kicks are quite something.

Ronaldo has deteriorated so much. So sad. And he's put on a bit of weight. He used to be one of the best out there, but during that latest match, he hardly ran. I think he has blisters on his foot or something. I hope he recovers soon. I really want to see his skill again.

There's Ahn Jung Hwan (who looks like Halu's fellow hockey teammate in PRIDE) and he is absolutely gorgeous. Lee ChunSoo as well! Not gorgeous, but cute. He dyed his hair peroxide blonde specially for the World Cup, apparently. Puahaha. Park JiSung has amazing stamina, but he blew two clear shots in the match against Togo.

Okay, enough about soccer, haha. Went to school to study today with Emma, and managed to finish Theory of Production for Econs. Not much, but I'm happy. Because I managed to stuff the whole chunk on EOS and why small firms exist into my brain. I wish I was a machine that has a button which says, "Increase productivity", and I can work effortlessly at my Econs and History for hours without stopping.

My stomach is a cavernous hole, and my appetite is the big, ugly monster which resides in it. I always feel hungry nowadays. I'll let you in on a little secret. I ate FOUR plates of noodles yesterday for dinner. Not all at one go lah. I ate two plates for dinner, and another two while I was watching the match between South Korea and Togo. Oh man. Anorexic or bulimic people, don't read my blog. The anorexics will go and starve themselves after reading my blog, while the bulimic will go and throw up.

Hm, my mom's cooking dinner and it smells really good. Muahaha.

& about

Melissa

the river runs and the river hides out to the ocean and under the sky i promise you the answer will come hold on to patience and watch for the sign everything in its time

& archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
July 2008

& links

belinda
eileen
emily@j
fukie
karenchingoo@lj
yizhen
cheehui
huiwen
siping
elaine
zhiying
lee shyuan
sockos

& tagboard


& credits

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: +
image: +