Saturday, June 24, 2006 @10:05 PM
I love Take Me to Your Heaven by Charlotte Nilsson. It has a very London feeling to it. You know the London scenes in The Parent Trap? Annie's home, the busy sidewalks and wet weather, the bridal shop? I love all that. Everyone ought to go to London, really. It's beautiful. At least, it was the last time I went there. I've no idea if it's changed radically or anything, especially after the bombings.
I didn't accomplish much today, sad to say. I managed to complete three or four lectures for European history, but that's about it. Managed to watch Just my Luck by Lindsay Lohan and Chris Pine (hehehe clubbox rules). And I love her style in there. Plus the fact that her body is absolutely hot now. She was a bit too voluptuous last time, but now that she's slimmed down, her curves are really nice. Woohoo! The show's dumb though. It's more of a looking-at-beautiful-people thing.
I managed to check out a bit of the new drama by Jeong Ryeo-won and Kim Rae-won too! It's called, "Which Star Are You From". Wahoo!! I love JRW, after Kim SamSoon. Her sense of style is just fabulous, and her dimples are so so cute. When she laughs, it's like a ray of sunshine suddenly lit up your entire world. When I'm feeling less lazy, I'll post some pictures of her.
I realise I'm talking a bit too much about girls. Ehehehe. Chris Pine is really cute! His eyes are really nice.
Okay, I'm going to watch Teddy Geiger on Youtube now, and then try and study Econs. Annyong!