Thursday, June 08, 2006 @8:45 AM
HELLO! :D
In less than 4 hours, I'll be seeing my babies!! YIPEEYAYA! Teeheehee. Life is good! Okay, maybe not THAT good. Yesterday night, I was trimming my eyebrows, and I was happily pulling out the stray hairs till my left eyebrow became super thin. And now my left and right eyebrows aren't even, AS USUAL. Goodness. I'm never touching them again when they grow out, which I hope is soon! And then I couldn't sleep well, and had the weirdest dream ever. It wasn't an altogether bad one, but it sure was weird. Gahh.
I love Jiang Meng!
I love weathers like this, when it's sunny yet there are dark clouds in the sky. There's something special and warm about the contrast. Reminds me of blustery London mornings, when the sun is shining so brightly overhead, but the wind is so chilly, it makes your skin tingle. I miss London!
This Thursday morning, I'm bursting with unspoken words, with
delirious joy, as is Zhiying's MSN nick. I feel like dancing and jumping, running and screaming, laughing and laughing till my cheeks ache. A HAPPY GIRL IS A PRETTY GIRL!
I love Jiang Meng!
You know after you just brush your teeth, and that minty taste is still in your mouth? Drink some chocolate milk, and it feels really good! Hehehe. Like eating mint chocolates! Right. Just something I discovered just now.
So far, this week has been quite unproductive. I completed Market Structures, save for the last bit of the Oligopoly notes. But I just read through and tried to stuff the info into my distracted brain. I can't study at home! Next week onwards, I'm plonking my ass in school. Yikes.
I miss Mark! The other day, Bob told me not to worry, cos Mark's in Jakarta, not
Jogjakarta. The lameness of that statement rendered me speechless. Puahaha. I hope he bought something nice for me there!! :D
Okay, that's all for now folks! Can't wait for Fukie to send me the Preusem photos & videos!