Wednesday, July 05, 2006 @12:49 PM
I typed "passion" in the Getty Images search box, and I got a whole lot of half-naked bodies, boobs, kissing and what not. Gah. In case you were wondering, that wasn't the sort of passion I was searching for. Not carnal passion, but the passion to do something. (And that something isn't to have sex, hahaha)
The Econs paper was like pangsai, but anyway, it's over! I have so many projects waiting for me, not to mention running! Which I'm gonna do soon, as soon as I eat my lunch and it digests.
I've not been sleeping well for the past two weeks. I have to lie in bed, sometimes for half an hour, sometimes for a full hour, because I drift off into an uneasy sleep. And I'll wake up in the middle of the night for no good reason at all. Something's plaguing me, and I don't know what it is. Ugh.
You know, I don't think I can bear to watch the World Cup anymore. It was supposed to be Brazil and Germany at the finals, and I was supposed to be really excited for a great match. Now Brazil and Germany are both out. It's probably going to be Italy and France at the finals, unless by some stroke of genius, Portugal manages to beat France. I wouldn't disregard that, seeing as how so many odd things have been occuring at the World Cup. Brazil not in the quarter-finals? That would probably have been inconceivable to anyone before WC. Sigh.
There are many things that I would like to say to you.