Monday, July 24, 2006 @7:28 PM
Well HELLO THERE! :D
Yesterday was awesome, awesome, awesome. Went for Cabaret in the afternoon (no, that wasn't awesome at all) and met up with the craziest girls in the whole universe in the evening! It was so exciting, Belinda hyperventilated. I've got tons of photos to show, but I'm too lazy to upload everything. So I'll just load some of them.

The cake that started everything.

We took a gazillion years to light the candles and sing the song, no thanks to Dari. Haha.

The Very-Belated-Birthday Girls!


Myself and Felicia.

This is what became of the cake.

:)

Dari and Bel.

Myself, Felicia and Chingy!

Classic Chingy.

Fel and Bel. (Hey Bel, I just realised you have dimples. Weird, I never noticed them before!)

Yay, my favourite photo.
Well, Felicia and I wanted to secretly buy a cake to surprise the other three (Dari, Bel and Chingy). But the three of them were so annoying lah. Kept following us everywhere. In the end, we bought an oreo cheesecake from Jack's Place, and went inside to celebrate. The cake wasn't that good, but the company must've made it the best-tasting cake ever. Love! And as guaranteed with any meet-ups with them, it was lots of laughter, mad laughter, screams and photo-taking. And I finally got to see Chingy go crazy. Hello Chingy, I miss that crazy loony in you. Please don't be quiet and well-behaved in front of us! I'll smack you the next time you're like that! :D
Well, Bel's leaving for Bangkok tomorrow, she'll return in August. So I don't know when we'll get to meet up again, but till then, memories will be good enough. I love you girls! It was only Tampines Mall, it was only simple, it was only slippers and shorts but it was one of the best moments I had!
And, some photos from Cabaret!

:)


The Eileen Smile. TM Eileen Seah, 05a5a.

This is damn funny.

Emmalyn, Ling Hui and me.

I feel like a man with manly, broad shoulders. :)
Yep, that's about it. Cabaret was alright lah. I love the singing, especially the opening number. Fei Xiang and Emma Yong have great voices.
Zhiying and I ran the infamous three rounds around school today. Haha, it actually felt refreshing! Well, it beats running on the treadmill, and today might've been the first day I enjoyed running the three rounds!
You know, lately I've been observing the girls in my school, and I realise most of them look really fresh and fair, and neat, with their tote/sling bags. And they always have these sweet smiles on their faces. Not all lah, but some. Those that I do notice. I'm wondering how they can look so clean and graceful, and light and airy. That's the feeling I get when I look at them. They look fluffy and light and fresh. Like daisies. Each day I try and tie my hair neatly, and wear my uniform properly, and wear my shoes neatly, if there's such a thing, but as soon as first period begins, I already feel dishevelled. I probably look half-crazed. And my stupid school bag, somehow it's always big and it really looks like a turtle shell. Even when I try to bring as little things as possible. Don't ask me what I put in my bag, I don't know. I only know I look like a stupid nerd. Mark practically begged me not to wear my school bag outside of school. Wah lao, I also don't want to look like a nerd leh. But there's so much things to bring, and it's so convenient to throw my water bottle and gym stuff in. I don't need to carry anything in my hands. Anyhow, I'm sure there's a secret to looking so neat. I shall snoop around and find out!
A LEVELS ARE COMING!!! MUAHAHAHA.
I’m sober now for 3 whole months it’s one accomplishment that you helped me with
The one thing that always tore us apart is the one thing I won’t touch again
In my sick way I want to thank you for holding my head up late at night
While I was busy waging wars on myself, you were trying to stop the fight
You never doubted my warped opinions on things like suicidal hate
You made me compliment myself when it was way too hard to take
So I’ll drive so fucking far away that I never cross your mind
And do whatever it takes in your heart to leave me behind Hate Me by Blue October. Have I featured the lyrics here before? Anyway, I was listening to the song today, and Zhiying asked me to be a bit more cynical, instead of the "hopeless romantic" that I am. So here, these are cynical lyrics that cynical me likes. "LOVE STINKS, YEAH YEAH". But I wonder who the girl in the lyrics is. I've been thinking about it (after I studied, of course) and I decided that the guy is actually a very disturbed guy who was leading a meaningless life filled with self-hate and bitterness. He hates life, and he suffers from deep psychological and emotional scarring. But one day, he meets this really special girl, who is like an angel to him, and she helped him embark on the journey of salvation and rediscovery. She taught him to love himself, and she probably loved him for the time she was with him. But eventually, she stopped loving him, and everything she's painstakingly built up for him, all the things she's helped him with comes crashing down, and he regresses to a state worst than what he was in, before he met her. And he cannot ever find that saving grace and salvation again. She was his salvation, his only hope. And when she left, she robbed him of everything inside of him that was good and positive. So he goes and kill himself.
P.S. Welcome back to school, Ellis! :D