Friday, July 21, 2006 @12:03 AM

It's midnight, and I was supposed to have completed half my Persuasion essay, but all I've done is type the question out.

Reena and Zhiying refuse to believe that soulmates exist. Reena rebutted all of my arguments today, and I ended up screaming at her fervently, that soulmates did exist. And now somehow, she's convinced my soulmate is from Africa. I promised to write an exposition on soulmates, in order to convince them that soulmates do exist. Even Yati mocked me, saying that there will always be better people than the one you're with.

Exposition on soulmates it shall be, but not now. I've gotta go and do some of my Persuasion essay now.

P.S. Studied in school till 9.30pm today, was real fun. Reminded me of the days in Dunman during night study. Reena is absolutely evil, she kept scaring me, knowing full well I'm just a bit afraid of ghosts. Hur hur hur.

I'm grateful for the wonderful people in my JC life. Emmalyn, Zhiying, Ellis, Reena, Jamie, Eileen, Santiao, Xinhui, Karen, Dah, Linghui... basically 05a5a lah. And my basketball mates, of course. And Mark lah, sorry for being so terse last night, and thank you for your chewing gum even though it was of inferior quality. You're my best guy friend in the whole world, we even have our periods at the same time.

Okay, Captain Wentworth is beckoning.

& about

Melissa

the river runs and the river hides out to the ocean and under the sky i promise you the answer will come hold on to patience and watch for the sign everything in its time

& archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
July 2008

& links

belinda
eileen
emily@j
fukie
karenchingoo@lj
yizhen
cheehui
huiwen
siping
elaine
zhiying
lee shyuan
sockos

& tagboard


& credits

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: +
image: +